Boswell Enterprises LLC (“BEL”)
Legal Statement, Conditions, Terms, Refund Policies
The information contained in this program (including but not limited to any seminar content, manuals, CDs, recordings, mp3s, teleseminars or other content in any format) is based on sources and information reasonably believed to be accurate as of the time it was recorded or created. However, this material deals with topics that are constantly changing and are subject to ongoing changes RELATED TO TECHNOLOGY AND THE MARKET PLACE AS WELL AS LEGAL AND RELATED COMPLIANCE ISSUES. Therefore, the completeness and current accuracy of the materials cannot be guaranteed. These materials do not constitute legal, compliance, financial, tax, accounting, or related advice.
The end user of this information should therefore use the contents of this program and the materials as a general guideline and not as the ultimate source of current information and when appropriate the user should consult their own legal, accounting or other advisors.
Any case studies, examples, illustrations cannot guarantee that the user will achieve similar results. In fact, your results may vary significantly and factors such as your market, personal effort and many other circumstances may and will cause results to vary.
Refunds and Guarantees
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD AND PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH THE GUARANTEE BEING SIMPLY THAT IF YOU FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDATIONS PROVIDED AND DO NOT ACHIEVE THE STATED RESULTS, YOU CAN GET A REFUND. THOSE RESULTS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE END USER OF THE PRODUCT. (SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITED WARRANTIES, SO THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) IN PARTICULAR, SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, OR COSTS, OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER COSTS OR DAMAGES, IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THESE LIMITATIONS MAY BE AFFECTED BY THE LAWS OF PARTICULAR STATES AND JURISDICTIONS AND AS SUCH MAY BE APPLIED IN A DIFFERENT MANNER TO A PARTICULAR USER.
THE RIGHT TO EVALUATE AND RETURN THIS PRODUCT IS GUARANTEED (PLEASE REFER TO THE TERMS OF THE GUARANTEE). THEREFORE, IF THE USER DOES NOT AGREE TO ACCEPT THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES ON THESE TERMS, THE USER SHOULD NOT USE THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES. INSTEAD, THE PRODUCT AND ALL RELATED MATERIALS SHOULD BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY TO THE SELLER AND THE USER’S MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED. IF THE USER DOES NOT RETURN THE MATERIALS AS PROVIDED UNDER THE GUARANTEE, THE USER WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE PROVISIONS OF THE DISCLAIMER.
For questions about guarantees or to process returns, call +1 (816) 408-0420.
(Last Updated 21 August 2013)
- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, BEL may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any BEL product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
BEL collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
2. Third Party Vendors
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
BEL collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding BEL’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from BEL, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of BEL’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from BEL and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the BEL site or any BEL product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of BEL, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the BEL site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning BEL’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
BEL limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. BEL does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
BEL does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to BEL’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on BEL’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if BEL has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with BEL’s rights or property, other users of BEL’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that BEL or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which BEL or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), BEL will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove BEL’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
BEL will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing BEL about changes to their personal information. BEL will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- Security Safeguards
BEL will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
BEL will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
30020 E Heidelberger RD
Buckner, MO 64016
If BEL is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney/client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting BEL as described above.’ BEL will promptly correct such personal information.